Welcome to The Audiology Center
Treating Ear, Nose and Throat
For more than 20 years, Rocky Mountain Ear, Nose, and Throat have been helping improve the quality of life for many people in the South Denver/Littleton and Highlands Ranch and surrounding areas. We are dedicated to providing comprehensive, caring, and competent medical and surgical treatment for disorders of the head and neck, ears, nose, and throat in adult and pediatric patients.
Along with Rocky Mountain Hearing Clinic, we provide excellent hearing care to our patients by evaluating your hearing deficit with diagnostic testing, advanced assessment techniques and the latest hearing aid technology.
Need Info About Your Surgery?
If you need a follow-up appointment, call the office (303-795-5587) to schedule one. If there is an emergency, call the office immediately, dial 911, or proceed to the nearest emergency room.
Here you will find helpful information for common surgical procedures we perform. If you have any questions about your surgery or after-surgery care, please call us.
- Pediatric and Adult Ear, Nose and Throat Care
- Tonsil and Adenoid Disease
- Problems Breathing Through the Nose
- Sinus Infections and Polyps
- Lumps and Bumps in the Neck
- Thyroid and Parathyroid Surgery
- Recurring Ear Infections or Fluid in the Ears
- Hole in the Ear Drum
- Comprehensive Hearing Evaluations
- The Latest in Digital Hearing Aid Technology
- Facial Trauma
- Sleep Apnea and Sleep-Related Disorders
- Facial Skin Cancers & Reconstruction
- Cancer of the Throat, Voice Box, and Head and Neck
- Voice and Swallowing Problems
Prepare For Your Visit
To streamline your visit, please print and fill out the appropriate forms. If you are unable to, please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment time to fill them out.
Please Bring the Following:
- Current insurance information
- Pertintent test results
- Any imaging studies (CT scan, MRI, X-rays): Please request that these images be given to you on a CD so that our physicians may review them.
- Patient forms